Unicron Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dueling Using Japanese
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:45 pm by TranquilHope

» Kakeon Enters
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:37 pm by kakeon kagakuri

» Live Long with Dank Memes
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:35 pm by Alucard

» Meh. Hello Unicron
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:20 pm by Alucard

» Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community!
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:01 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» How to Have The Right Picture Size
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:39 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» About The Owner CloudStrife VII
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» How do you enroll here at UDA?
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:12 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» CEO Black Dorm
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 am by Edward Elric

» Neos White Dorm
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:39 am by DovaDuelist

Top posters
YuseiFudoOfficial (16)
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. I_vote_lcapRegarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. I_voting_barRegarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. I_vote_rcap 
Alucard (3)
Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. I_vote_lcapRegarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. I_voting_barRegarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. I_vote_rcap 
Kurosaki Shun (2)
DovaDuelist (2)
Pride (2)
Edward Elric (2)
Decim the Arbiter (1)
Tormenator (1)
kakeon kagakuri (1)
TranquilHope (1)

© Copyright-QD GFX
All graphics belong to QD Graphics™ {Decim the Arbiter}

Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy.

Go down

Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy. Empty Regarding Events at Unicron Duel Academy.

Post by YuseiFudoOfficial Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:41 pm

Here at Unicron Duel Academy, the possibilities are endless. We have to many fun events planned in store for you and I would like to list them so you get an idea how much fun we want you to have.

There will be:
WrGpx Duels
Winners of Events can have a special opportunity to have a custom deck made by Cloud the founder himself.
Rank-up Duels
Hero Dorms vote which members deserve a rank up, as does the Rival dorm and both members from opposite sides will duel. The winner will get a rank-up.
Students may make Dueling Request Forms to duel people they want to duel and can earn points if they win. (Will have more information in the future)
The Heroes and Rivals dorms will face each other every so often.
The Heroes can vote on a certain dorm to face the Rivals and the Rivals can do the same.
Both sides can vote on a member or staff member(s) to battle to see which side will reign victorious.
YuseiFudoOfficial
YuseiFudoOfficial
Founder
Founder

https://unicronduelacademy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum