Unicron Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dueling Using Japanese
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:45 pm by TranquilHope

» Kakeon Enters
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyWed May 25, 2016 4:37 pm by kakeon kagakuri

» Live Long with Dank Memes
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:35 pm by Alucard

» Meh. Hello Unicron
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:20 pm by Alucard

» Unicron Duel Academy is NOW OPEN to the PUBLIC as a community!
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:01 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» How to Have The Right Picture Size
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:39 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» About The Owner CloudStrife VII
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» How do you enroll here at UDA?
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:12 pm by YuseiFudoOfficial

» CEO Black Dorm
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:58 am by Edward Elric

» Neos White Dorm
How to Have The Right Picture Size EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:39 am by DovaDuelist

Top posters
YuseiFudoOfficial (16)
How to Have The Right Picture Size I_vote_lcapHow to Have The Right Picture Size I_voting_barHow to Have The Right Picture Size I_vote_rcap 
Alucard (3)
How to Have The Right Picture Size I_vote_lcapHow to Have The Right Picture Size I_voting_barHow to Have The Right Picture Size I_vote_rcap 
Kurosaki Shun (2)
DovaDuelist (2)
Pride (2)
Edward Elric (2)
Decim the Arbiter (1)
Tormenator (1)
kakeon kagakuri (1)
TranquilHope (1)

© Copyright-QD GFX
All graphics belong to QD Graphics™ {Decim the Arbiter}

How to Have The Right Picture Size

Go down

How to Have The Right Picture Size Empty How to Have The Right Picture Size

Post by YuseiFudoOfficial Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:39 pm

Here at Unicron Duel Academy your picture might be too big and it will cover up your posts and be too big for the chatbox, etc. So I will tell you how to make it right.

To make your picture the correct size go to any picture editing site I prefer picmonkey.com

Re-Size the picture to 150x150 and then save it and upload it here and you're good to go!

Enjoy students!
YuseiFudoOfficial
YuseiFudoOfficial
Founder
Founder

https://unicronduelacademy.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum